The Lexington Assisted Living
A Better Way of Living
Enjoy independence with community and services in one of Lincoln's TOP senior living communities! You’re home at The Lexington.
A better way of living means independence with 24/7 assistance just seconds away.
100% resident recommended
100% would recommend The Lexington Assisted Living to another. (2019 Lexington Resident Survey)
INCLUSIVE PRICING helps stretch your budget. Medicaid Waiver accepted.
Welcome To The Neighborhood
Located in the bustling, established College View neighborhood, The Lexington is just blocks away from locally-owned boutiques and dining. Bryan East hospital is just two miles away. Since 2001, The Lexington provides a thriving community to those who would like assistance with daily living and still want to be independent. The Lexington features 98 apartments with one- and two-bedroom options along with a full complement of services and amenities offering an affordable and independent lifestyle. The Lexington Assisted Living is licensed by the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services and is Medicaid Waiver certified.
The Lexington has been recognized as:
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating, Accredited Since 2004
- Journal Star’s Lincoln’s Choice TOP 5 Senior Living Community*
- Bronze Commitment to Quality Award 2023 from the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living
The Lexington is a member in good standing of:
- Nebraska Assisted Living Association
- American Health Care Association
- Journal Star Lincoln’s Choice Awards, 2023, 2022, 2020
- National Center for Assisted Living
- East Lincoln Business Association
- Coalition for Older Adult Health Promotion
- Better Business Bureau Rating
We know what it means to be fiercely independent.
Assisted living at The Lexington is a better way not just to live, but to thrive! Our Chef and his team provide a choice of menu items for three meals and two snacks daily. Certified Medication Aides remove any worry of forgetting to take medications. They also check blood sugars and give insulin as directed by your physician. Limited mobility is no reason for anyone to miss a meal or fun activity. We’ll get you there, including transportation to medical appointments.
In additional to our comfortable accommodations in our newly remodeled community, The Lexington includes 24/7 assistance, socialization and many services and amenities that are included in the rate.